How to be a healthy weight – balancing energy in and energy out
Achieving or maintaining a healthy weight is all about balancing the energy we take in with the energy we burn (energy out). Best 2022’s Fat Burner Supplement For Beginners
Tips for watching the energy you take in:
- enjoy a variety of foods from each of the five food groups in the amounts recommended
- watch your portion sizes – particularly foods and drinks that are high in kilojoules
- limit your intake of energy-dense or high-kilojoule foods and drinks (check the kilojoules on the menu when eating out)
- if you do have an energy-dense meal, choose food or drinks that have fewer kilojoules at other meals in the day.
Tips for watching the energy you burn:
- be active in as many ways as you can throughout the day – take the stairs instead of the lift, get off the bus a stop early and walk, break up sitting time at work
- exercise regularly – at least 30 minutes of moderately intense activity on most days
- do more activity when you eat more kilojoules.
Achieving and maintaining a healthy weight is good for your overall vitality and well-being and helps prevent many diseases. Best Sellers in Healthy Fat Burning Supplements